Groupon wants to ensure a safe and trustworthy marketplace with buyers and sellers. Certain categories/products are not permitted to be sold through our Third Party Marketplace. If you have any questions about the products you are listing, please Contact Us.
Prohibited Product List
Merchants are not permitted to sell the following products through Marketplace:
- Weapons and Imitation Weapons include toy guns that look like real guns. (Any toy guns sold should be brightly colored.)
- Guns (rifles, shotguns, handguns) and gun accessories (laser scopes, ammo)
- Tobacco & Tobacco-Related Products (cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or vaporizers) *accessories are ok
- Prescription drugs (and illicit drugs, like Mary Jane)
- Live animals (dogs, cats, fish, etc…)
- Real Animals, Animal Products, and Animal Fur
- Mail order brides
- Medical devices requiring prescriptions
- Products that require a prescription before purchase.
- Body Parts
- Recalled Products
- Offensive Products
- Intellectual Property Violations
- Hazardous & Dangerous Items
- Sky Lanterns
- Coupon or Voucher / non-physical products
- Human Parts & Burial Artifacts
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Digital Downloadable Software
Do not assume that a product is permitted simply because it is not listed in our Prohibited Product List. Groupon policies are subject to change and we reserve the right to pull a listing at any time in our sole discretion.
If you sell a Prohibited Product, we may immediately suspend or terminate your Marketplace Store and issue customer refunds without merchant reimbursement. To report listings that violate Groupon Goods Marketplace's policies or applicable law by using our Report Infringement Form