It is a merchant's responsibility to manage their listings to take warehouse/holiday closures into consideration and mitigate negative impacts to fulfillment and customer service.
What dates does Groupon consider non-shipping days, you may ask! The below holidays are considered non-shipping days and are reflected in assigned due dates when orders are placed, as well as customer ticket response SLAs.
- Memorial Day, 5/25/20
- Independence Day, 7/4/20
- Labor Day, 9/7/20
- Thanksgiving Day, 11/26/20
- Christmas Eve, 12/24/20
- Christmas Day, 12/25/20
- New Year's Day, 01/01/21
If any of your closures are not in the above list and will impact fulfillment, please ensure to follow the below:
- Zero out inventory in Gateway prior to your closure. For details on managing inventory in Gateway, see this support article.
- All pending orders must be shipped with tracking uploaded prior to your closure.
- Regardless of any closures, all customer tickets must be responded to within the standard 24hr SLA. This is to ensure your customer issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. For details on replying to customer tickets, see this support article.
- **Any issues/delays in fulfillment or customer service due to improperly managed closures will be reflected in your Merchant Performance Scorecard and can result in Non-compliance fees.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please check the Marketplace Success Portal for helpful articles and FAQs.