It is a merchant's responsibility to manage their listings to take warehouse/holiday closures (that have not been approved for exception) into consideration and mitigate negative impacts to fulfillment and customer service.
Groupon acknowledges the below holidays as non-shipping days. These dates will be automatically accounted for in fulfillment and customer ticket response SLAs.
- New Year's Day, Jan 03, 2022
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day, Jul 04, 2022
- Labor Day, Sep 05, 2022
- Thanksgiving day, Nov 24, 2022
- Christmas Eve, Dec 23, 2022
- Christmas Day, Dec 26, 2022
- New Year's Day, Jan 02, 2023
- Memorial Day, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day, Jul 04, 2023
- Labor Day, Sep 04, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov 24, 2023
- Christmas Day, Dec 25 2023
If any of your closures are not in the above list or approved for an exception and will impact fulfillment or customer service, you may incur non-compliance fees. These fees may be partially mitigated if the follow actions are taken:
- Zero out inventory in Gateway prior to your closure. For details on managing inventory in Gateway, see this support article.
- All pending orders must be shipped with tracking uploaded prior to your closure.
- Regardless of any closures, all customer tickets must be responded to within the standard 24hr SLA. This is to ensure your customers' issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. For details on replying to customer tickets, see this support article.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please check the Marketplace Success Portal for helpful articles and FAQs.