How to Upload Tracking In Bulk
1. Sign into CI and click on “Orders” in the left-hand menu.
2. Click on the “Import” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen, next to “Search”.
3. When the drop-down options appear, be sure that “Tracking Numbers” is selected under “Import Type”.
4. To upload your tracking file, click on the plus sign button under “File (.csv or .xlsx)”.
5. After choosing your file from your computer, click on “Import” to upload.
6. To see your uploaded tracking information, click on “Dashboard” in the left-hand menu and choose “Fulfillment Tracker Real Time”. Click on the number listed under the column “Tracking Rec” and all tracked shipments will be listed.
How to Upload Tracking On a Single Order
1. From the orders tab, click on the COG icon next to the order tracking needs to be uploaded to.
2. Under the 'Action' section, select the action to Ship.
3. Enter in your tracking number, quantity, and click the 'Save' button.
After this is complete, your order will be marked as shipped.