Products must be in the same Product Group if they are variations on the same product. If multiple products that are related are not combined into a product group, the products will be rejected.
Products that must be in the same product group include:
- Same product, different color
- Same product, different size
- All versions of the exact same piece of art (same painting with different frame types, etc)
- Similar models of a product (ex: iPhone 6 and iPhone 7)
- Similar types of a product (ex: two different XBox games)
- Similar patterns of a product (ex: a Bulls jersey)