How to Upload Tracking In Bulk
1. Sign into Commerce Interface (CI) and click on the “Orders” tab on the left-hand menu.
2. If you have not already done so, export the tracking template from the orders tab. Export > Tracking Template. Download the tracking template from the exports/imports tab.
3. Complete the tracking template with your tracking numbers and carrier codes (see sample attached). Orders will be identified by the 'fulfillment_line item ID', which can be found in column A of the order file.
4. Import the completed template. Click on the “Import” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen, next to “Search”.
2. Click on the “Import” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen, next to “Search”.
3. When the drop-down options appear, be sure that “Tracking Numbers” is selected under “Import Type”.
4. To upload your tracking file, click on the plus sign button under “File (.csv or .xlsx)”.
5. After choosing your file from your computer, click on “Import” to upload.
6. Orders will be marked as 'shipped' on the Orders tab. (use filters on the search bar to filter by shipped orders)
You can also see the shipped order status by clicking on “Dashboard” in the left-hand menu and choosing “Fulfillment Tracker Real Time”. Click on the number listed under the column “Tracking Rec” and all tracked shipments will be listed.
How to Upload Tracking On a Single Order
1. From the orders tab, click on the COG icon next to the order tracking needs to be uploaded to.
2. Under the 'Action' section, select the action to Ship.
3. Enter in your tracking number, quantity, and click the 'Save' button.
After this is complete, your order will be marked as shipped.